This program is designed to assist the trainee to obtain a job as soon as possible, with an outback charter operator, on completion of the course.
On completion of the course, you will have qualified with a Private pilot and Commercial Pilot Licence, Instrument Rating and a minimum of 220 hours flight experience of which 30 hours will be real outback experience, in a Cessna 210 or 206 aeroplane.
The course commences in Melbourne at Essendon Airport where you will gain your Private Pilot Licence and Instrument Rating.
At the completion of the Instrument Rating, you will operate from our flying school at Alice Springs where your real adventure and outback experience begins. Alice Springs is where you will gain your Commercial pilot Licence and outback experience.
- 14 months Full Time
- PPL theory, CPL theory and IREX theory.
- Private and Commercial Pilot Licence
- Night experience.
- Multi Engine Instrument rating,
- PPL and CPL theory subjects, IREX (Instrument rating theory subjects).
- Aircraft experience.
- 30 hours Cessna 210 or Cessna 206
- 10 hour Cessna 310 includes endorsement.
- 10 hour Cessna 402 or Piper Navajo or Chieftain, includes endorsement.
- 27 hours Seminole includes endorsement.
VCE/HSC – Physics and Maths and advantage.
Aviation experience is not a requirement.
This course does not attract HECS fees, VSL or any government funding.
This is a Highly competitive course, Please contact to arrange interview or further details.